The Most Common Arabic Phrases & Conversations Out of my 11 years of experience as an Arabic and English teacher (Certified from Cambridge University), I came across a new way that will enable you to speak Arabic naturally and fluently without the excessive study of Grammar books and exercises like many of my students who currently speak Arabic easily and automatically.
Learn naturally and like a child
Never study grammar rules
Learn with your ears, not your eyes
understand spoken grammar naturally with real conversation
Learn actively by answering simple questions
Emotional lessons that are memorable
Stop memorizing thousands of useless words
About the course:
A lot of students memorize thousands and thousands of words and finally, they can not speak Arabic.
This course contains a lot of Arabic expressions and phrases to be used in daily life conversations. Thus, there is no need to translate vocabularies in your mind to make expressions. Learning expressions will enable you to speak faster and easier.
It focuses on conversational lessons to enhance your ability to speak. In addition, there is an audio for every lesson that you can download and listen to any time to promote your listening and speaking skills.
The way of studying the course:
This course involves 9+ hours of Arabic conversational Lessons about greeting, travel, business, study, shopping, weather, holiday, routine and many more.
Also, I update it on daily basis and add more conversational lessons.
You need to watch the conversational lesson to learn the new phrases and vocabularies and then you should repeat listening to the 6 minute audio of the taught conversation attached in the resources.
The more you listen to the taught conversation the more it will be embedded in your mind and then you will produce it naturally and quickly without translating words in your mind or thinking about its structure in real-life conversations.
The more you study conversations and listen to their audios, the more you will improve your speaking and listening skills
Remember! Repeat listening to the taught conversation. (repetition is the mother of practice)
What you’ll learn
- You will learn the 4 main rules that will help you to speak Arabic Fluently within 9 months without any excessive study of textbooks or grammar rules.
- This is the first online Arabic course of its type that will truly help you save your time and effort and boost your conversational & listening Arabic skills.
- You will learn the most common Arabic phrases and expressions in the context of Arabic conversations about greeting, travel, business, study, shopping, weather, holiday, routine, and many more
- You will learn with your ears and mouth, not your eyes.
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- All levels
- Just follow the course to see immediate progress
- You should have speakers or headsets, and a quiet environment.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in understanding and communicating in Arabic
- For travelers, businessmen, students, employees ..etc