Learn Arabic For Beginners
Synopsis: ‘Learn to Read and Write Arabic’ is wonderfully refreshing Arabic reading course that takes learners with absolutely no knowledge in the Arabic language on a path towards reaching reading fluency like a native. As the tagline states, it’s ‘your first steps towards learning the Arabic language’.
High-Quality Full HD Video Lessons: 60 videos and approximately 4.5 hours of the highest quality, fully animated, engaging content, taught to you by myself, a professional Arabic teacher, with around 10 years experience of teaching Arabic.
Interactive Exercises: Student interaction is what keeps individuals engaged and interested and more likely to complete the course. That’s why this course is filled with around 40 videos and just over 3.5 hours of high-quality, fully animated, fully interactive exercises that will get keep you engaged, interested, and on your way towards Arabic fluency.
So, are you ready to take your first steps towards learning Arabic…? join (Learn Arabic For Beginners
What you’ll learn in (Learn Arabic For Beginners)
- Learn how to recognize, read, and pronounce perfectly the Arabic language
- Learn what the Arabic letters look like in their various forms
- Read Arabic literature fluently in its natural connected form
- Practice their Arabic writing skills
- Practice their Arabic listening skills
- Learn the meanings of many days to day words as a natural consequence of the learning process
- Learn a unique method of memorizing and remembering letters
- Be in a strong position to study Arabic grammar
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- It’s a beginner course – so no previous experience or knowledge necessary. Absolute beginners can take this course
- The language of instruction is English so students should have a basic grasp of the English language
- Commitment – as with anything in life, the repetition of an ideal leads to its manifestation. Being consistent and persevering will ensure success.
Who this course is for:
- This course is intended for students who have no previous knowledge of Arabic and who wish to gain a rapid understanding of the language.
- Those that have perhaps done some Arabic in the past but need to brush up on those basic skills again before venturing into studying Arabic grammar
- Those that are perhaps starting Arabic grammar studies soon and need to learn how to read the language as a prerequisite. This course offers a low-cost option.
- Anybody that wants to learn to read Arabic.
Arabic free courses Arabic online courses learn Arabic online
Teach Arabic online
Learn Arabic online learning ArabicLearn Arabic and Quran online free courses ArabicArabic tutor online Arabic alphabet learning ArabicHow to learn the Arabic language quickly teaching ArabicTeach Arabic online Arabic grammar Arabic language history free courses learn Arabic online teach Arabic online learning ArabicLearn Arabic and Quran online how to learn Arabic language quickly how to speak ArabicArabic alphabet PDFArabic writing Arabic script Arabic Alphabet song Arabic numbers Arabic keyboard Arabic letters design learning ArabicLearn Arabic online learn Arabic language in EnglishHow to learn Arabic language quickly Arabic to EnglishTeach Arabic online Arabic language historyArabic alphabet