In this course, you are going to learn how to speak, read and write the Arabic Alphabet. Also, you will learn most of the Arabic vocabulary that people use in their everyday life, for example, numbers, colors, food, education, medicine and Sickness, time, furniture family, body parts and more. Moreover, you will learn some conversations, for example, how to introduce yourself, job Interview, in the taxi, at the airport, at the cinema, renting an apartment and more.
Wanna speak, write, and read Arabic? Enroll Now!
What makes me teach Arabic?
I was like you, a student who really wanted to learn English. I have tried many ways, for example, watching English movies, watching learning English videos on the internet, taking courses. Then, my cousin told me about it, I took many online English courses on it and it worked. After that, I had the Idea of teaching Arabic on it and to help people who want to learn my mother language, Arabic.
Why learning Arabic :
Acquire anew language which is one of the most ancient languages in the world. Language acquisition is fun and exciting, and it opens job markets to you in the Arab Gulf and all the Arabic countries. Moreover, learning a new langauge is like earning a new brain and culture..
Do you want to enjoy all the benefits of learning a new language? Enroll Now!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in learning Arabic, if you live in an Arabic country or will move there, this course is for you.
- This course focus on speaking Arabic, so if you are aiming to learn Arabic grammar, this is not the right course for you.
- You will learn the Arabic alphabet, the numbers, names of school subjects, names of food items, days of the week, time, months of the year, parts of the day, four seasons, body parts and more.
- This course is for beginners
- After finishing this course you will find yourself able to speak Arabic in different situations
- You will know most of the names of the items in Arabic, like car, spoon, fish, school and so on
- Prepositions are contains Arabic and English.