Islam For Beginners is a fantastic course that will teach you the basics of the religion.
This basic self-paced course will equip you with enough knowledge to get you going on your journey!
From lectures to quizzes, you’ll learn at your own pace and love the step-by-step detailed instructions especially for learning new things to start you off in prayer.
Here’s what we will cover in the course:
- What is Islam?
- What is Tauhid? – Islamic Monotheism
- The Five Pillars of Islam
- The Story of Creation
- Why do we need Prophets?
- Prophet Muhammad PBUH
- The Qur’an and Hadith
- The Shahadah – Declaration of Faith
- You’re a New Muslim! What now? – New Muslim Pack!
- Certification for Completion
Things you’ll need:
- A pen and paper to make notes
- An open mind
- A passion to learn about Islam
- Patience 🙂
- Space where there are no distractions
You’ll be learning about the different types of prayers and what to recite in each of them. You’ll also know what a ‘rakah’ is and differentiate between 2, 3, and 4 rakah. You will also be able to read the various invocations during prayer and after prayer.
This course has been catered for Muslims, New Muslims, and anyone who so interested in the religion. It has been compiled by many months of research and cram sessions dedicated to those who have less time to learn new things.
We hope you enjoy this first of many courses we will create for you!
Farooq – Founder of The Muslim Experience.
Who this course is for:
- New Muslims
- Muslims who want to revive their faith
- Muslim Refresher Course
- Anyone interested in becoming a Muslim